Date: Thursday, April 12, 2018
Time: 10:00 to 11:00AM CT
AbilityLinks connects a dynamic talent pool of job applicants with disabilities to a network of employers that value disability inclusion.
A key way we do this is ask job seekers with disabilities to use AbilityLinks to post resumes and apply for jobs.
Recruiters view resumes for an average of six seconds. In this free 1-hour webinar job seekers will learn:
- How to post an AbilityLinks resume so employers will take notice
- How to avoid the Top 10 resume mistakes
- How to set up job alerts that match your interests and abilities
- How to use AbilityLinks to apply for jobs
- Job seekers that have created an AbilityLinks account but did not complete a resume
- Job Seekers that want to improve their AbilityLinks resume
- Job seekers and others that are new to AbilityLinks and want to learn more
Learn more about AbilityLinks.