Account-Based Marketing (ABM) Manager
Triumvirate Environmental, the fastest growing environmental services company on the East Coast, is seeking a high-energy marketing professional to join our dynamic marketing team! The Account-Based Marketing Manager will lead our marketing efforts to target enterprise-level annuity accounts in key markets, such as Life Sciences, Healthcare, Higher Education, and Industrial. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, this individual will work closely with our sales team to identify large prospects, build awareness, and drive engagement.
Objectives & Responsibilities:
- Design and execute custom marketing strategies and ABM campaigns to build awareness, engage key contacts at target prospects, generate opportunities, and accelerate the sales process
- Collaborate closely with sales representatives to determine services to target, relevant content to offer, and campaign tactics to deploy
- Apply various marketing tactics, including email, direct mail, display advertising, social media, and in-person events
- Coordinate ABM campaign tactics with timely sales follow-up
- Work closely with the Content Marketing Specialist to customize relevant and valuable content
- Track, analyze, and report on the effectiveness of programs and campaigns
- Master use of marketing tools, such as HubSpot and Terminus
Desired Qualifications & Experience:
- At least 3 years of marketing, ideally enterprise B2B
- BA or BS in Marketing, Business, Communications or other relevant discipline
- Experience working closely with sales representatives targeting high value prospects
- Demonstrable track record of designing, executing, and tracking high-impact digital marketing campaigns that deliver engagement, leads, opportunities, and new business
- Marketing automation experience, ideally with HubSpot
- CRM experience, ideally with Salesforce
- Experience with Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and tools, such as Terminus
- Email marketing
- Tracking marketing metrics and analytics
- Highly self-motivated, productive, results-oriented, positive can-do attitude, analytical, detail-oriented, organized with a sense of urgency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff and management
- Team player with the ability to work one-on-one with sales team members
- Ability to multi-task
- Creative and willing to test ideas and tactics
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Content marketing experience a plus
- Experience marketing environmental or industrial services to Healthcare, Life Sciences, Higher Education, or Industrial markets a plus
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Triumvirate Environmental is the fastest-growing environmental management firm in the Northeast. With offices and operations from New England to Florida, Triumvirate provides leading institutions in the Higher Education, Life Sciences, Healthcare, and Industrial sectors with diverse services and advice to assist them with compliance management. At Triumvirate, we strive to WOW both our employees and our customers. Our unique culture fosters growth, development, education, and creativity.
Triumvirate offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package that includes:
- Health, dental, and vision care insurance
- 401(K) retirement savings plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pet assistance program
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements
- And more!
Triumvirate is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
For further information on our company, our corporate culture, or our benefits package, visit www.triumvirate.com
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug-free workplace.