A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We're a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Serve as the primary Arm & Hammer Animal & Food Production representative to select livestock producers and their network of influencers within the swine sector. Coordinate available resources and product offerings that will optimize value creation for all customer segments.
- Develop and maintain productive business relationships with a select group of swine livestock producers.
- Identify and develop productive relationships with key swine industry influencers that will enhance business development.
- Develop and execute account plans that align with overall sales goals and marketing plans
- Overnight travel is required
- BS/MS/PhD/DVM degree from an accredited institution in one of the following areas: Swine Nutrition, Agricultural Economics, Animal Science, Ag Finance or Ag Marketing.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience selling into the swine industry.
- Proven track record in delivering sustained territory sales growth.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strategic customer relationships, handle multiple priorities and work in a self-direct manner.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/