GovExec is seeking an Ad Operations Associate who is a driven, entrepreneurial and service-minded individual to join our growing digital team. In this role, you will be responsible for the project management and execution of display advertising campaigns across the GovExec360 network. This position will report directly to the Digital Media & Ad Operations Manager.
- Own multiple display advertising campaigns from start to finish (program management, set-up, optimization, and reporting) across GovExec’s sites.
- Help manage digital advertising inventory to ensure the team is effectively delivering.
- Serve as an AdOps subject matter expert and a trusted advisor to stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Collaborate with teams across GovExec including Studio2G, GBC, events, and more.
- Collaborate with AdOps team members to maximize team productivity and stay current on trends & Tech in the AdOps space.
- Bachelor's degree and 0-2 years of related experience
- Strong project management, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills.
- Able and curious to learn new skills and technology.
- Prior experience with Google Ad Manager or a similar platform is a plus.
GovExec’s data and insights set the standard for depth, accuracy, and impact for government leaders and contractors. As the market-leading information and intent-based marketing platform, for over fifty years GovExec has empowered the government ecosystem to engage and support government leaders as they work to achieve their missions across federal, defense, and state and local agencies. Our strategic sales enablement and intent-based marketing solutions accelerate revenue growth to fuel market success. The platform is powered by the largest and most sophisticated database in the public sector, GovExec’s platform reaches 3.3 million government influencers each month and provides its marketing clients with a significant competitive advantage in driving higher conversion and growth.
Working at GovExec
At GovExec, we believe that a new era of work -- particularly when, where, and how it gets done -- has arrived. We are building a hybrid workplace that allows for greater freedom and flexibility while also fostering a collaborative culture, no matter where you are working. GovExec offers permanent remote work in 20+ states across the US, as well as the option to work out of one of our offices based in Washington DC, New York or San Diego. GovExec also offers a range of great benefits including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Open time off policy
- Twelve weeks paid parental leave
- Supportive, collaborative teams
- Unique opportunity to help government officials from a private sector company
- Expansive learning and development opportunities
GovExec recruits talent for four salient attributes or qualities:
- Soul of Entrepreneurship
- Culture of Inclusion
- Force of Ideas
- Spirit of Generosity
Government Executive Media Group, Inc. and its affiliates ("GovExec") are Equal Opportunity Employers. We do not discriminate against our applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by applicable law.