Gale Associates, Inc., a well-respected national engineering/planning firm celebrating over 55 years in business and rated one of Zweig White’s “Best Firms to Work For” for the past 6 consecutive years, has an opportunity for a full-time Administrative Assistant in our Bedford, NH Office to provide administrative support/reception services.
- Phone coverage including answering/transferring calls/taking messages
- Maintain active/archive files
- Review, edit, and update reports and correspondence
- Proposal development
- Manage office supply orders
- Kitchen and office maintenance
- Send/receive mail & packages
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate would know how to use business equipment (copiers, phones, computer etc.). Proficient typing skills, proofreading experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel) are essential. Must be organized, detail-oriented and energetic, with a positive, “can-do” collaborative attitude. High School diploma required/Bachelor’s Degree preferred from an accredited college. Experience working in an multi-discipline engineering/architecture or professional services environment is preferred but not essential.
Gale offers an excellent salary and full array of first-day coverage benefits including:
- BCBS health Insurance
- Delta Dental insurance
- Fully-paid Life/Disability insurance
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan and Trust
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- 3 weeks’ vacation accrual upon hire
- Sick time
- 11 annual paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- College loan-repayment
- Dependent care assistance and allowance
If you have the requisite qualifications and wish to join a growing firm, we would like to hear from you. Send resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com. Please visit us at www.galeassociates.com.
Gale is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity