- Supports the administrative needs of the VP of Property Management, Regional Property Managers and Business Analysts including department reports, projects, organizing, research, and gathering data, etc.
- Assists in preparing materials, compiling statistical information, performing reconciliations, and special projects
- Reviews reporting submissions from onsite management teams for accuracy
- Participates in event planning, coordination, and organization of events at Libbie Mill-Midtown
- Assists in executing social media campaigns to promote the Libbie Mill-Midtown brand
- Organizes and coordinates activities and related to meetings or off site -, including communications, meal arrangements, reservations, etc.
- Plays an active role in organizing and prioritizing the Vice Presidents and Regional Property Managers activities
- Arranges and confirms travel accommodations for Property Management staff members
- Maintains accurate digital files and records
- Handles confidential materials discretely
- Participates in front desk rotation
The above is a brief outline of the job duties/responsibilities and is not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Bachelors degree in Business or related field preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience, preferably within the property management industry
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Yardi
- Communication and problem-solving skills
- Team player