Gale Associates, Inc., a well-respected national engineering/planning firm celebrating over 50 years in business and rated one of Zweig White’s “Best Firms to Work For” for the past 5 consecutive years, has an immediate opportunity for a full-time Assistant to support office and marketing initiatives in our Towson, MD office.
- Assist with general administrative needs of the regional office.
- Typing, filing reports, letters, proposals, specifications, etc.
- Review, edit, and update reports and correspondence.
- Schedule and coordinate attendance at trade and professional conferences, sponsorships, fundraising, etc. Assist with the development of PowerPoint slide presentations for interview.
- May be requested to attend trade shows and conferences.
- Other duties as assigned.
- An Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Marketing.
- Previous internship or office administration experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook and Excel) is essential.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, including proofreading.
- Ability to work well under pressure, prioritize multiple projects, and adjust work accordingly, often against tight deadlines.
Gale offers an excellent salary and full array of first-day coverage benefits including:
- BCBS health Insurance
- Delta Dental insurance
- Fully-paid Life/Disability insurance
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan and Trust
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- 3 weeks’ vacation accrual upon hire
- Sick time
- 11 annual paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- College loan-repayment
- Dependent care assistance and allowance
If you have the requisite qualifications and wish to join a growing firm, we would like to hear from you. Send resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please visit us at www.galeassociates.com.
Gale is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity