At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, youll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
Provides administrative support to the department by answering and screening phone calls, maintaining meeting schedules, drafting memos and other duties as needed.
- One year office experience
- Ability to type 30+ words per minute
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Medical terminology knowledge preferred
Required Education: High school diploma or equivalent
Hours: 20-hour a week position rotating either 3pm-7pm Monday through Thursday and alternating Fridays, or 2pm-7pm Monday through Thursday