PeopleTec, Inc., a 100% employee owned company, is currently seeking an Air Defense Operations SME / Trainer to provide support to the 263rd Air & Missile Defense Command and Joint Air Defense Operations Center (JADOC).
- SME in operational employment and planning of Lower Tier US Army Air Defense systems into a Joint/Combined tiered Air Defense System
- Strong knowledge with the following Air Defense systems and programs: Patriot, THAAD, AEGIS, JADOC, FAAD EO, NASAMS FDC, SHORAD w/Avenger and JADOC operation
- Experience as a Joint Interface Control Officer (JICO) preferred and as an Air Defense Artillery Fire Control Officer (ADAFCO)
- Perform training and provide assistance in the area of employments and operational execution within a joint environment
- Develop and revise training materials to include planning, approaches, scenarios, and curriculums
- Army Learning Module 2015 experience preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent communications skills
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Active U.S. SECRET clearance is required and position may require a U.S. Top Secret/SCI clearance. Candidates must maintain this clearance level during their employment.
- A completed Bachelor's Degree or Associate's Degree in a related field
- Senior level military operations experience is highly desired
- ADAFCO course graduate required
- Patriot Top Gun Graduate preferred
- 3-5 years of military training experience
Travel to CONUS and OCONUS is required
***This opportunity is contingent upon a contract award to PeopleTec***
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.