A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We're a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Provides assistance to Brand Manager(s) with analysis and tactical execution of the assigned brand strategy.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Accountable for the execution of specific marketing activities (e.g. consumer and trade promotion activities, special packs, sampling, PR programs, displays, direct marketing, etc.)
- Responsible for product forecasting, supply chain and syndicated data analysis (Nielsen)
- Work with the managers to support the briefing process to external creative design agencies and execute against milestones during product development
- Develop in-depth understanding and become expert in the categories you are developing - the business environment in which our brands compete, to include product category segments, channels, etc.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to help support business/operational activities
Education and Experience
- BA/BS required; MBA strongly preferred
- 1+ years in Marketing or internship with a CPG company
- Category analysis and forecasting
- Familiarity with common consumer marketing research tools and techniques
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/