Innovate. Collaborate. Shine. Lighthouse – KPMG's Center of Excellence for Advanced Analytics – has both applied data science, AI, and big data architecture capabilities. Here, you'll work with a diverse team of sophisticated data and analytics professionals to explore the solutions for clients in a platform-diverse environment. This means your ability to find answers is limited only by your creativity in leveraging a vast array of techniques and tools. Be a part of a high-energy, diverse, fast-paced, and innovative culture that delivers with the agility of a tech startup and the backing of a leading global consulting firm. For you, that translates into the chance to work on a wide range of projects – covering technologies and solutions from AI to optimization – and the power to have a real impact in the business world. So, bring your creativity and pioneering spirit to KPMG Lighthouse.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate to join our KPMG Lighthouse - Center of Excellence for Advanced Analytics.
- Work in multi-disciplinary and cross-functional teams to translate business objectives into artificial intelligence approaches and objectives; Strong aptitude for quickly learning business operational, process, delivery, and revenue models
- Work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with both virtual and face-to-face interactions; utilize structured approaches to solving problems, managing risks, and documenting assumptions; Communicate results and educate others through insightful visualizations, reports, and presentations
- Assess, capture, and translate issues and requirements into structured analytics use case, including rapid learning of industry/domain/client dynamics and development of effective work stream plans
- Build ingestion processes to prepare, extract, and enrich a variety of structured and unstructured data sources such as social media, news, internal/external documents, images, video, voice, emails, financial data, and operational data
- Utilize a hypothesis-driven problem-solving approach to design, construct, and rapidly test/iterate exploratory models that will reveal insight and opportunities for the client while proactively broadening and deepening client relationships
- Deliver on engagement milestones by following analytics processes to mitigate risks in data, modeling, validation, and delivery; Manage assumptions, and risks, and work with others to clear issues
- Minimum of one year of experience in the design and building of machine learning pipelines, including data extraction, feature engineering from structured and unstructured data; Experience with the entire software development lifecycle, knowledge of software development methodologies, frameworks, tools, and technical architecture
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in an applied quantitative discipline (Data Science, Analytics, Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics) from an accredited college or university with experience involving modeling (regression, machine learning, feature selection, dimension reduction, validation), data (extracting, preparing, munging, validating), and building analytics pipelines
- Ability to apply artificial intelligence techniques to achieve concrete business goals; ability to work with the business to understand available resources and constraints around data (sources, integrity, and definitions), processing platforms, and security; provide assistance, and resolve problems, using solid problem-solving skills, verbal/written communication, and data visualizations
- Broad, versatile knowledge of analytics and data science landscape, combined with strong business consul