Job Summary and Primary Responsibilities
Operates a variety of automatic or semi-automatic machines used in the production of the company's product. Responsible for finishing operations to ensure quality products are produced. Works from process sheets or written/verbal instructions given by the supervisor to perform production tasks. Checks and inspects operation results against pre-determined tolerances. Assists in driving best practices and creates open communication across all teams to foster a collaborative, high functioning culture.
- Understands setup instructions
- Processes product through various processes to ensure the highest quality parts goes out the door
- Follows the router protocol to ensure the product moves through channels efficiently
- Follows standard applications in order to achieve dimensional integrity and required finish characteristics including repair and rework of parts
- Works from drawings and work instructions to plan the finishing or re-work to be performed
- Drive's quality compliance by documenting results, and by using workmanship standards and 5S principles
- Performs other duties as assigned
Required Skills / Capabilities
- Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to problem-solve and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Basic understanding of MS Office Software
Education and Experience
- Typically requires less than 1-year work-related experience
- Requires High School diploma or equivalent
Travel and/or Physical Requirements
- Perform duties in compliance with applicable FDA, and state regulations as well as standards including, but not limited to ISO 13500
- May be required to stand/sit for extended periods of time
For roles that require access to hospital facilities, must be eligible for and maintain credentials at all required hospitals, including meeting any applicable physical requirements or vaccination requirements (including the COVID-19 vaccine, as applicable).
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The "EEO is the Law" poster options are available here . NuVasive's EEO policy is available here .
About NuVasive NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, with a mission to transform surgery, advance care, and change lives. The Company's less-invasive, procedurally integrated surgical solutions are designed to deliver reproducible and clinically proven outcomes. The Company's comprehensive procedural portfolio includes surgical access instruments, spinal implants, fixation systems, biologics, software for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative neuromonitoring technology and service offerings. With more than $1 billion in net sales, NuVasive has approximately 2,700 employees and operates in more than 50 countries serving surgeons, hospitals, and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com .