A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We're a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Assist leading projects for a Strategic Business Unit (SBU) contributing to achievement of annual organic growth targets.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Assist in the development of the brand's integrated marketing plan. Execute the integrated marketing plan, ensuring consistency with brand strategy and brand communication plan.
- Work with the managers to support the briefing process to external communication agencies. Be accountable for the execution of specific brand activities (e.g. media plan, consumer and trade promotion activities, special packs, sampling, PR programs, event marketing, direct marketing, etc.).
- Lead the execution of the day to day operational activities, including brand volume forecasting and brand financial plans.
- Develop in-depth understanding and become an expert in the market - the business environment in which our brands compete, to include product category segments, channels, etc.
- Lead the following business/operational activities: business tracking & updates; competitive tracking; management of inventory based changes; displays; promotional or bonus packs; and alternative channels. Additionally, lead interactions with Consumer Services.
Education and Experience
- BA/BS required; MBA strongly preferred.
- 1-4 years in Marketing (CPG, OTC, Cosmetics).
- Excellent analytical skills and experience with category analysis and forecasting.
- Familiarity with common consumer marketing research tools and techniques such as Nielsen or IRI data.
- Strong project management skills and communication skills (written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal).
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/