CoVerica: Top 10 DFW Fastest Growing Property and Casualty Insurance Agencies as designated by Dallas Business Journal, is seeking a highly motivated professional to join our team as a Benefits Account Manager
What You Can Expect From Us;
• Professional work environment in a strong and growing company
• Competitive pay and benefits PTO, 401K, medical, dental, life,and disability
• Bonus Potential
• Fitness facility and personal training on-site
• Awesome company culture with team spirit
• We treat others as ourselves
People flourish at the CoVerica by doing whats right for our clients. Our charge is to, Treat others as ourselves, building trust one policy at a time, saving our clients money without surprises. If this is something that you think you can live and breathe daily, wed welcome a discussion to see if CoVerica is a fit for you and your family.
CoVerica has been in business for over 30 years. We have an in place succession plan to keep us fully independent for the next 40 years. Together with our national SIAA agents, we represent almost 6 billion dollars in insurance premium.
AWESOME EMPLOYEE WORK-LIFE BALANCE and FUN CULTURE!!!
Summary: Manage all aspects of the agencies clients who have group benefit programs. To use our core values as its underling guide.
• Develop, maintain and utilize a proposal presentation system that will include multiple carriers and benefit plan designs
• Manage client data necessary for the implementation of new business assisting clients with service needs, administration of their benefit plans, etc..
• Maintain agency involvement of their group clients
• Maintain ongoing client data
• Verify all communications to carriers, clients and vendors
• Review all contracts prior to clients signature
• Create and run reports
• Verify all quotes for new business
• Assist in sales presentation
• Manage additional support staff
• Additional duties, as assigned but not limited to, conducting enrollment meetings, health fairs, and quarterly utilization review and renewal meetings.
• High school diploma or GED required
• 2 4 years college preferred
• 4 5 years management experience in this field preferred
• Knowledge of employee benefit coverages and limitations
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows-based computer applications
• Good English grammar and punctuation skills a must
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to meet deadlines and prioritize effectively
• Must be able to multi-task and delegate when necessary to achieve goals and meet deadlines
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
• Ability to make independent decisions within the parameters of department policy and guidelines
• Ability to manage a variety of job functions and personalities
• Ability to operate a variety of standard office equipment
• Knowledge of benefit administration systems, specifically Employee Navigator.