Gale Associates, Inc., a well-respected national engineering/planning firm celebrating over 55 years in business and rated one of Zweig White’s “Best Firms to Work For” for the past 6 consecutive years, seeks a Registered Architect or Engineer to join our Glastonbury, CT office.
- The selected candidate will serve as a Project Architect/Engineer on a variety of projects involving the repair, renovation and adaptive reuse of existing structures. Evaluation, design and preservation of building enclosures such as roofs, facades, and fenestrations are frequently encountered. Previous experience with exterior historic restoration of commercial structures and building enclosures is favorable.
- A minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Architecture or Architectural Engineering and a minimum of 8 years of professional experience in building enclosure evaluations, design and construction administrative services.
- P. E. or RA Registration is required. Candidates pursuing professional licensing are encouraged to apply.
- Project management experience, proficient communication/presentation skills (both verbal and written), and computer efficiency are essential.
- Sound understanding of building codes and compliance. Connecticut Building Official Certification is a plus.
Gale offers an excellent salary and full array of first-day coverage benefits including:
- BCBS health Insurance
- Delta Dental insurance
- Fully-paid Life/Disability insurance
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan and Trust
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- 3 weeks’ vacation accrual upon hire
- Sick time
- 11 annual paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- College loan-repayment
- Dependent care assistance and allowance
Gale is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity