Gale Associates, Inc., a well-respected national engineering/planning firm celebrating over 50 years in business and rated one of Zweig White’s “Best Firms to Work For”, seeks a Registered Engineers or Architects.
- The selected candidates would provide moisture intrusion evaluations and renovation designs on a variety of projects.
- A minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering, Architecture, or Architectural Engineering Technology; an in-progress or completed post graduate degree is beneficial
- Engineer-in-Training (EIT/FE) certification is required for Engineers and in-progress Architect Registration Examination is required for Architects
- 2-8 years of experience supporting registered engineers and/or architects with building enclosure evaluation, design, and construction administration
- Experience with field work documentation, mosture intrusion evaluations, and renovation evaluation and design on a variety of building ages and types
- Able to obtain and maintain a security clearance at Federal or State facilities
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Microsoft Office and Bluebeam Revu
Gale Associates offers an excellent salary and full array of benefits to include first-day BCBS health and Delta Dental insurance coverage, fully-paid Life/Disability insurance, 401(k) participation, a Flex Spending Account (FSA), 3 weeks’ vacation accrual, sick time, several annual paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, a dependent care allowance, college loan repayment assistance, the opportunity for professional growth and career advancement.
Gale is an Equal Opportunity/Veterans/Disabilities Employer