Gale Associates, Inc., a well-respected national engineering/planning firm celebrating over 58 years in business and rated one of Zweig White’s “Best Firms to Work For” for the past 9 consecutive years, seeks a Registered Engineer or Architect to join our Towson, MD office.
- The selected candidate will serve as a Senior Engineer on a variety of projects focused on the evaluation, design and construction administration of building enclosures such as roofs, facades, and fenestrations. Previous experience with exterior historic restoration of commercial structures and building enclosures is favorable. Essential duties may include data collection, research, reporting, drafting, analysis and construction monitoring.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Architecture or Architectural Engineering and a minimum of 5 years of professional experience in building enclosure renovations/rehabilitations.
- E. or RA Registration is required. Candidates pursuing professional licensing are encouraged to apply.
- Proficient communication/presentation skills (both verbal and written), and computer efficiency are essential.
- Ability to work independently and/or as an integral member of a design team.
A competitive salary is only one part of the benefits that Gale provides to compensate and recognize staff. Gale offers a strong mentoring program that promotes advancement opportunities for all staff. In addition, Gale takes pride in our balanced work environment which allows remote work and monthly events that provide time for our Gale Team to socialize. Please visit our careers section at www.galeassociates.org for more details.
First-day coverage benefits including:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Insurance
- Delta Dental & EyeMed Vision insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible work schedule/remote options
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan and Trust
- 3 weeks’ vacation accrual upon hire
- 12 annual paid holidays, competitive sick & personal time
- Tuition reimbursement program for continuing education programs
- College loan-repayment program
- Fully-paid Life/Disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Care Assistance programs
Gale is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity