Gale Associates, Inc., a well-respected national engineering/planning firm celebrating over 55 years in business and rated one of Zweig White’s “Best Firms to Work For” for the past 7 consecutive years, seeks a Registered Engineer or Architect to join our Towson, MD office.
- The selected candidate will serve as a Senior Engineer on a variety of projects focused on the evaluation, design and construction administration of building enclosures such as roofs, facades, and fenestrations. Previous experience with exterior historic restoration of commercial structures and building enclosures is favorable. Essential duties may include data collection, research, reporting, drafting, analysis and construction monitoring.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Architecture or Architectural Engineering and a minimum of 5 years of professional experience in building enclosure renovations/rehabilitations.
- P. E. or RA Registration is required. Candidates pursuing professional licensing are encouraged to apply.
- Proficient communication/presentation skills (both verbal and written), and computer efficiency are essential.
- Ability to work independently and/or as an integral member of a design team.
Gale offers an excellent salary and full array of first-day coverage benefits including:
- BCBS health Insurance
- Delta Dental insurance
- Fully-paid Life/Disability insurance
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan and Trust
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- 3 weeks’ vacation accrual upon hire
- Sick time
- 11 annual paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- College loan-repayment
- Dependent care assistance and allowance
Gale is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity