Gale Associates, Inc., a well-respected national engineering/planning firm celebrating over 50 years in business and rated one of Zweig White’s “Best Firms to Work For” for the past 6 consecutive years, seeks Registered Engineers or Architects. Our Towson, MD office has the following opportunities available.
- Full-time, Registered Engineer or Architect with 5 to 8 years’ experience and a P.E. or AIA Registration. Candidates pursuing professional licensing are encouraged to apply.
- Full-time, Registered Sr. Project Manager with 10+ years’ proven professional experience in building enclosure evaluation, design and performance and a track record of sound project/client management experience. A P.E. or AIA Registration is required.
- Minimum BS degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or Architecture.
- Experience in building envelope evaluation, design and construction administration.
- A technical background in waterproofing, air barriers, curtain walls, window systems, facades and roofing.
- LEED®AP certification is desirable.
- Microsoft Office expertise and the ability to communicate well, both verbally and in writing, are critical to this position.
Gale offers an excellent salary and full array of first-day coverage benefits including:
- BCBS health Insurance
- Delta Dental insurance
- Fully-paid Life/Disability insurance
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan and Trust
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- 3 weeks’ vacation accrual upon hire
- Sick time
- 11 annual paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- College loan-repayment
- Dependent care assistance and allowance
Gale is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity