OUR Mission: Delight and excite our customers through truly innovative products, unsurpassed quality, and best-in-class customer experience provided by a world class organization.
YOUR Opportunity: It's time for you to take part in the growth happening during the most exciting time to be a part of this industry! At Johnson Health Tech, we are working to better ourselves through bettering the people who use our fitness equipment.
EVERYONE'S Advantage: I continue to believe that exercise is medicine that everyone should take — especially in this era of COVID-19, Robert E. Sallis, MD
Fun and rewarding Health and Fitness industry leader who manufactures, distributes, and services treadmills, ellipticals, bikes, strength equipment, etc. with brands like Matrix, Vision, and Horizon – Johnson Health Tech North America is now hiring Call Center Agents starting at $18 per hour. Offering consistent scheduling and real work-life balance – be home in time for dinner with your family! After 90 days Agents may become eligible for remote work and additional incentive compensation in the form of monthly performance bonuses. We offer an excellent benefit package including free access for employees and their families to our on-site state of the art, work out facilities!
In addition to great pay and competitive benefits Johnson Heath Tech North America offers opportunity for career advancement. Come grow with us!
Provide an outstanding experience to our customers:
- Field phone calls, emails, and chats as assigned from customers in need of technical product support
- Follow posted protocols and diagnostics to help troubleshoot problems in the most efficient and cost-effective means available; if necessary, identify proper parts needed to resolve issues
- Create comprehensive case records in CRM, log complete interactions for accurate case history
- Create parts order; dispatch service technicians, and collect billing information when necessary
- Maintain a positive and helpful approach in interactions with all customers
- Follow documented protocols for escalating customers
Performance expectations and marginal job functions:
- Achieve and maintain posted queue metrics for contact volume, order accuracy, availability, and contact quality
- Achieve and maintain a 90% or higher average on record reviews
- Arrive at work and clock in at least 5 minutes before the start of the shift
- Log into assigned queue at posted beginning of shift
- For out-of-warranty queues, suggest new products when repairs are not cost effective or feasible
- All other projects as assigned
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required
- Demonstrated experience in customer service required
- Minimum of one year of experience in a call center preferred
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to efficiently log information into CRM system
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to read and understand technical diagrams
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
We offer an excellent compensation package and team-oriented work environment with growth opportunities.
Some of our outstanding benefits include:
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Company paid Life I