Ghostrock, a subsidiary of Three Saints Bay, LLC and a Federal Government Contractor industry leader, is seeking a Shipboard IT Technician, Navy in San Diego, CA.
Qualified candidates will be expected to:
- Provide technical services representing SWRMC Engineering Department and other duties as assigned.
- Provide both on-board, and distance-support technical assistance in connection with direct fleet support of a wide variety of equipment and components for surface ships over their extended operating cycle.
- Provide services as a system and equipment evaluator and/or inspector for major assessments such as INSURV, C5RA and TSRA.
- Responsible for maintenance of one or more of the following systems, their operating software and interfaces, and critical sub-system topology:
- Consolidated Afloat Networks and Enterprise Services (CANES).
- AN/USQ-53 Integrated Shipboard Network System (ISNS) all variants.
- AN/USQ-144 Automated Digital Network System (ADNS) all variants.
- AN/USQ-185 CENTRIXS all variants.
- Total Shipboard Computing Environment (TSCE).
- Computer Network Defense (CND-)SE Operating System Environment.
- Naval Information Application Product Suite (NIAPS).
- Naval Tactical Command Support System (NTCSS).
- AN/UYQ-96 Host Based Security System (HBSS).
- Along with the knowledge of the above systems, the technician must have knowledge of:
- LAN and WAN commercial off the shelf (COTS) and military systems and associated shipboard support equipment, operating software and interfaces and critical sub-system topology.
- Electronic equipment and systems design and testing concepts.
- A highly specialized level of theories, practices and techniques to include but not limited to:
- Command & Control computer systems, computer interfaces, tactical data acquisitions and analysis electronics, data terminals, non-network and network industrial workstations, switches and routers.
- US Citizenship.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an Active Secret Clearance; Candidates currently possessing an Active Secret Clearance are preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Navy A and C School for shipboard computer networks.
- 5 years’ experience with configuring and troubleshooting enterprise LANs.
- Bachelors or Associates degree in related field may be substituted for experience.
- Valid US Driver’s License.
- CompTIA Security
- Linux +
Position is located San Diego, CA.
or email your resume to: Employment@ThreeSaintsBay.com .
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.