Job Trim is currently seeking a Certified Orthotist on behalf of our client.
- Determines the orthotic needs of the patient by integrating the information obtained from history, examination, measurement and observation.
- Develops a treatment protocol for the patient by reviewing patient data in order to determine an orthotic device recommendation and plan; applying a properly fitting orthotic device by utilizing accepted orthotic techniques to achieve optimum outcomes.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Assists in developing orthotic assistants and technicians by providing information; educating on state-of-the-art practices.
- Maintains all protected healthcare information (PHI) following HIPAA patient privacy rules appropriate to position by following internal controls.
- Contributes to team effort by complying with applicable policies and procedures; accomplishing related results as needed.
- Orthotic experience a must
- Interpersonal skills/compassion
- Ability to read, interpret, and analyze technical journals
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Completion of residency program
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience with certification (ABC or BOC)
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
- Medical office setting
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted
- Ability to sit, stand, bend, walk, climb, stoop, kneel, squat, push and pull for extended periods of time.
We offer medical, dental, vision, paid vacation, and 401K benefits!
Job Trim is an Equal Opportunity Employer