Job Trim is currently seeking a Certified Pedorthist in Kalamazoo, MI on behalf of our client.
- Determines the orthotic needs of the patient in conjunction with the Orthotist.
- Educates patient by informing the patient of the various procedures being performed.
- Develops treatment protocol for the patient in conjunction with the Orthotist to determine an orthotic device recommendation and plan; applying a properly fitting orthotic device.
- Develops and maintains working knowledge of insurance guidelines and billing procedures.
- Interprets patient data and model in continued care to ensure proper fit and function of the orthotic device.
- Compassion for people and having a passion to work with people.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to function in a fast past environment.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent people skills, working with people from all walks of life.
- Great organizational skills.
- Experience in a medical office preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Completion of residency program; or an equivalent combination of education and experience with certification (ABC).
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
- Patient contact and office environment.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted.
- Ability to sit, stand, bend, walk, climb, stoop, kneel, squat, push and pull for extended periods of time.
- May be exposed to certain odors.
We offer medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid vacation and holiday, and 401K.
Job Trim is an Equal Opportunity Employer