Gale Associates, Inc., a well-respected national engineering/planning firm celebrating over 55 years in business and rated one of Zweig White’s “Best Firms to Work For” for 7 consecutive years, has an exciting opportunity for a Registered Civil Engineer to serve as the Chief Civil Engineer for our Civil Engineering Group, located in Weymouth, MA.
- Oversee, manage, and mentor civil staff.
- Consult with CEO and HR Manager regarding staffing requirements and performance.
- Direct and manage marketing and sales for the Civil Group.
- Assist regional offices with Civil engineering and consulting needs.
- Minimum B.S. in Civil Engineering, a P.E., and 10+ years’ experience.
- Direct experience in civil/site design, land planning and permitting for industrial, institutional, commercial and multifamily residential facilities. Experience with athletic/recreation facilities is a plus.
- Well-versed in state and local permitting (environmental and municipal) practices and familiar with sustainable design applications for civil work.
- Strong project management experience, communication/presentation skills, writing skills, and the ability to lead design teams and mentor junior staff are essential.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and AutoCAD, experience with Civil 3D is a plus.
- Business development experience is important.
Gale offers an excellent salary and first-day coverage benefits including:
- BCBS health Insurance
- Delta Dental insurance
- Fully-paid Life/Disability insurance
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan and Trust
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- 3 weeks’ vacation accrual upon hire
- Sick time
- Several annual paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- College loan-repayment
- Dependent care assistance and allowance
Gale is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity