Gale Associates, Inc., a well-respected national engineering/planning firm celebrating over 50 years in business and rated one of Zweig White’s “Best Firms to Work For”, our continued growth has created opportunities for Licensed Civil Engineers/Project Managers in our Weymouth, MA office.
- The selected candidates would serve as a Project Engineer/Project Manager for civil/site design, land planning and permitting for industrial, institutional, commercial, multifamily residential and athletic/recreation facilities.
- 7-10 years’ experience related to all aspects of civil design (hydrology, grading, utilities, etc.) for a wide variety of development types.
- Well-versed in state and local permitting (environmental and municipal) practices and familiar with sustainable design applications for civil work.
- Solid communication/presentation/writing skills, and the ability to lead design teams and mentor junior staff are essential.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Civil 3D.
In addition to a positive work environment and opportunities for growth, we offer an excellent salary and full array of benefits to include first-day BCBS health insurance and Delta Dental insurance, fully-paid Life/Disability insurance, 401(k) participation, a Flex Spending Account (FSA), 3 weeks’ vacation accrual upon hire, sick time, several annual paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, dependent care assistance and allowance, tuition loan-repayment and the opportunity for professional growth and development, company-sponsored social events and others.
Gale is an EOE/AA/Veterans/Disabilities