Gale Associates, Inc., a well-respected national engineering/planning firm celebrating over 50 years in business, and rated one of Zweig White’s “Best Firms to Work For” for the past 4 consecutive years, our continued growth has created opportunities for Licensed Civil Engineers/Project Managers in our Weymouth, MA office.
- The selected candidates would serve as a Project Engineer/Project Manager for civil/site design, land planning and permitting for industrial, institutional, commercial, multifamily residential and athletic/recreation facilities.
- Minimum B.S. in Civil Engineering, a P.E., and 7-10 years’ experience related to all aspects of civil design (hydrology, grading, utilities, etc.) for a wide variety of development types.
- Well-versed in state and local permitting (environmental and municipal) practices and familiar with sustainable design applications for civil work.
- Solid communication/presentation/writing skills, and the ability to lead design teams and mentor junior staff are essential.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Civil 3D.
Gale offers an excellent salary and full array of first-day coverage benefits including:
- BCBS health Insurance
- Delta Dental insurance
- Fully-paid Life/Disability insurance
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan and Trust
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- 3 weeks’ vacation accrual upon hire
- Sick time
- Several annual paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- College loan-repayment
- Dependent care assistance and allowance
Gale is an Equal Opportunity/Veterans/Disabilities Employer