Gale Associates, Inc. is seeking a Staff Designer to join our Rockland, MA office. Gale is a well-respected national engineering/planning firm celebrating over 59 years in business and rated one of Zweig White’s “Best Firms to Work For” for the past 10 consecutive years.
- The selected candidate would serve as a staff designer on a variety of planning, design, and permitting projects involving industrial, institutional, commercial, multifamily residential, and athletic and recreation facilities development for both public and private clients.
- ABET accredited Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering and 0-2 years of co-op or intern level experience in land surveying, civil/site design, land planning and permitting.
- Prior design experience (grading, drainage, utilities, etc.), along with strong technical writing and communication skills.
- Familiarity with Civil 3D and HydroCAD are essential.
- Must have scheduled and/or passed FE exam, with professional licensure a goal within 4-5 years.
A competitive salary is only one part of the benefits that Gale provides to compensate and recognize staff. Gale offers a strong mentoring program that promotes advancement opportunities for all staff. In addition, Gale takes pride in our balanced work environment which includes monthly events that provide time for our Gale Team to socialize. Please visit our careers section at www.galeassociates.org for more details.
First-day coverage benefits including:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Insurance
- Delta Dental & EyeMed Vision insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible work schedule/remote options
- Half-day Friday’s year round
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan and Trust
- 3 weeks’ vacation accrual upon hire
- 12 annual paid holidays, competitive sick & personal time
- Tuition reimbursement program for continuing education programs
- College loan-repayment program
- Fully-paid Life/Disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Care Assistance programs
Gale is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity