The Client Services Representative provides various customer service functions that support the patient care units and off-site lab customers. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to courier dispatch, reference lab order entry, results entry, billing applications, referred test services, specimen receipt, specimen quality assurance, specimen processing and distribution, and phone customer service and reception. The Client Services Representative is responsible for the full investigation of an issue that a client may bring to their attention. They are responsible for reconciling interface issues between HealthLab and outside reference labs. A large function of their daily duties is the monitoring of any outstanding labs as well as obtaining those results and entering them into the electronic lab system.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability in the handling of complex issues and strong problem solving skills
- Demonstrated composure in stressful situations
- Ability to operate basic office equipment and utilize proficient computer skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a fast paced environment
- Bilingual preferred