The Clinical Data Nurse Coordinator reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The Clinical Data Nurse Coordinator - interprets, collects and maintains clinical data. The Clinical Data Nurse Coordinator oversees data management including data collection, abstraction, analysis, tracking and reporting. The Coordinator acts as a resource for data retrieval requests related to program requirements and patient outcomes. The Coordinator works with the inter-professional team to implement, maintain and upgrade spreadsheets and databases.
- Collects and maintains data in a timely, efficient, and accurate manner. Maintains spreadsheets and databases.
- Reviews and abstracts data from patient records to ensure accurate collection of all quality performance measures and metrics.
- Utilizes various data sources to create detailed reports.
- Provides necessary information across departments
- Attends and participates in multi-disciplinary conferences to discuss/review patient outcomes.
- Ability to prioritize workload and recognize and resolve issues
- Provides information necessary for administrative data as requested.
- Current State of Illinois Registered Professional Nurse license
- Baccalaureate degree in Nursing
- Minimum 1 year of clinical nursing experience
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint