A clinically competent, registered, professional nurse who prescribes, delegates and coordinates nursing care to the acutely ill patient through the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation. Effectively interacts with patient, significant others, and other health team members, while maintaining ANA standards of professional nursing practice.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Professional Nursing
- BSN Preferred
- Associate Degree RN's must enroll in an accredited Bachelors of Science (BSN) Completion Program within 90 days of your employment start date. You will have three years from your employment start date to complete your degree.
- RN License in the State of Illinois in good standing
- BLS Certification Required
- One year of relevant experience preferred