Anchored by Northwestern Memorial Hospital, the No. 1 hospital in Illinois seven straight years by U.S. News & World Report , Northwestern Medicine's integrated health system is on a relentless pursuit of better healthcare. While each of our ten hospitals and over 400 clinic and administrative locations has a unique story, we all share the same vision: to serve Patients First.
Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital is a nationally recognized, 333-bed acute-care facility. With more than 1,040 physicians on the medical staff in 90 specialties, Central DuPage Hospital (CDH) is a regional destination for oncology, neurology, orthopedics, pediatrics and cardiology. In 2010, CDH earned Magnet recognition for nursing excellence from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).
Advance to a better career with Northwestern Medicine.
Why come work for the Resource Team at CDH?
- Highly experienced RNs specialized in multiple areas
- Designated Resource pool of RNs for Step Down and Med Surg areas, as well as for Critical Care areas
- An ideal department for those candidates who are interested in expanding their knowledge beyond one specialty and like the variety of being assigned to different areas every day.
- The float RN must possess three or more years of current acute critical care experience within the past 5 years.
- BSN required.
- LIC RN, CERT BLS, ACLS within 90 days of hire