West Operating Room Registered Nurse is a clinically competent, registered, professional nurse who prescribes, delegates and coordinates nursing care to the surgical patient through the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation. Effectively interacts with patient, significant others, and other health team members, while maintaining ANA and AORN standards of professional nursing practice.
- One year's experience peri-operative nursing within the past 3 years.
- Current Illinois Registered Nurse Licensure.
- Must be enrolled in a BSN program w/in 1 year of hire.
- LIC RN,CERT BLS.
- BSN strongly preferred upon hire CNOR
- CERT PALS,CNOR,ACLS within 90 days of hire.