Anchored by Northwestern Memorial Hospital, the No. 1 hospital in Illinois seven straight years by U.S. News & World Report , Northwestern Medicine's integrated health system is on a relentless pursuit of better healthcare. While each of our ten hospitals and over 400 clinic and administrative locations has a unique story, we all share the same vision: to serve Patients First.
Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital is a nationally recognized, 333-bed acute-care facility. With more than 1,040 physicians on the medical staff in 90 specialties, Central DuPage Hospital (CDH) is a regional destination for oncology, neurology, orthopedics, pediatrics and cardiology. In 2010, CDH earned Magnet recognition for nursing excellence from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).
Advance to a better career with Northwestern Medicine.
Why come work for the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit at CDH?
- 12 Year Affiliation with Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital.
- 24/hr. coverage provided by Lurie Children's Physicians and APN's in our Pediatric ED, PICU, Pediatric unit and outpatient areas.
- Top-decile national performance in Patient Satisfaction
- First non-children's hospital to receive ChildKind Certification
- Dedicated Pediatric Pharmacists and Dieticians as well as Child Life Specialists, Snow City Arts, Pediatric Family Advisory group
- Generous acuity-based staffing ratios
- Unit recognized for teamwork and caring for each other.
- BSN required.
- LIC RN,CERT PALS,CERT BLS.
- One year's experience in pertinent clinical specialty.
- CERT ENPC, CERT CHEMO.