At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. As a rapidly growing organization, we are always seeking passionate and creative individuals whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
The primary responsibility of this position involves coordination and management of preclinical and clinical safety and claim substantiation testing programs for a wide range of consumer product categories. Depending upon level of experience, this individual will also conduct toxicology and safety evaluation of new ingredients and finished products.
- Collaborate with multifunctional teams to develop scientifically sound testing strategies, timelines and data to meet project goals and timing
- Interact closely with principal investigators to ensure timely and effective execution of studies
- Responsible for protocol development and monitoring, data management, interpretation. reporting and study closure
- Monitor external literature and activities to ensure consistency and best standards for study designs
- Act as primary safety contact for fragrance/flavor suppliers to collect and verify compliance of supplier documentation to company policy
- Responsible for maintaining a database of supplier documentations and create/approve specifications in SAP system
- Depending upon level of experience, this individual will also conduct toxicology and safety evaluation of new ingredients and/or finished products
- The ideal candidate will possess a PhD with 0-2 years of experience or BS/MS with 2-5 years of experience in Toxicology, Clinical or Biological sciences
- Prior experience in consumer products/cosmetics/ medical device/ fragrance & flavor industry.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.