Content Marketing Specialist
Triumvirate Environmental, the fastest growing environmental services company on the east coast, is seeking a high-energy marketing communications professional to join our dynamic marketing team! The Content Marketing Specialist will help develop and execute content marketing targeting Life Sciences, Healthcare, Higher Education, and Industrial markets. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, this talented person will help increase brand awareness, produce high-quality content, execute marketing campaigns, drive engagement, and improve lead generation.
Objectives & Responsibilities
- Create and distribute a variety of content to help move customers and prospects through our funnel \u2013 blog posts, emails, brochures, sell sheets, newsletters, whitepapers, case studies, website pages, landing pages, videos, surveys, etc.
- Use HubSpot (CMS) to design, execute, and track high-impact email marketing campaigns
- Help build and use an editorial calendar
- Engage with sales team, market niche leaders, subject matter experts, and customers to understand needs and relevant topics for content
- Work with service leaders and environmental, health & safety consulting experts to stay current on important topics relevant to our environmental services
- Execute service line marketing strategies and plans
- Develop buyer personas and map customer journeys
- Recommend and implement improvements to website
- Manage our social media presence
- Work with outside vendors, agencies, and consultants as necessary
- Apply latest digital marketing best practices
Desired Qualifications & Experience
- At least 1-2 years of content marketing, ideally B2B
- BS or BA in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or other relevant discipline
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing projects
- Track record of designing and executing high-impact digital marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Experience writing and creating various types of content, such as blog posts, emails, newsletters, whitepapers, case studies, website pages, landing pages, calls-to-action, video scripts, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interest in building a deep understanding of our technical services. Ability to translate into relevant and valuable content.
- Successful experience with many or all of the following:
- HubSpot or other content management systems
- Salesforce or other CRM
- Email marketing campaigns (marketing automation experience a plus)
- Graphic design for digital and print content
- Website development
- Writing for SEO
- Creating calls-to-action and landing pages that drive conversion
- Building professional PowerPoint presentations
- Lead generation, nurturing, and scoring
- Social media management
- Building and managing prospect lists
- Public relations
- Mobile marketing
- Marketing measurement & analytics
- Assertive and confident working with technical subject matter experts
- Highly self-motivated, highly productive, results-oriented, positive can-do attitude, analytical, team player, detail-oriented, and organized
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience marketing environmental or industrial services to Healthcare, Life Sciences, Higher Education, or Industrial markets a plus
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Triumvirate Environmental is the fastest-growing environmental management firm on the east coast. With offices and operations from New England to Florida, Triumvirate provides leading institutions in the Higher Education, Life Sciences, Healthcare, and Industrial sectors with diverse services and advice to assist them with compliance management. At Triumvirate, we strive to WOW both our employees and our customers. Our unique culture fosters growth, development, education, and creativity.
Triumvirate offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
- Health, dental, and vision care insurance
- 401(K) retirement savings plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pet assistance program
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements
- Discounted movie tickets
- And more!
Triumvirate is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
For further information on our company, our corporate culture, or our benefits package, check us out at www.triumvirate.com and www.triumvirate.com/careers.
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug-free workplace.