Corporate Management Trainee Program
The Corporate Management Trainee Program is designed to develop high potential talent by providing mentorship, leadership training, and cross-functional business exposure.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are called upon to prioritize multiple concurrent tasks? Triumvirate Environmental is seeking intelligent, motivated self-starters to assist senior management on special projects to maximize effectiveness and enhance the growth of the company. In this program, you will be work side by side with a variety of departments across many functions while being mentored by business leaders, including former Corporate Management Trainees. Candidates must be passionate about developing their business and leadership skills while possessing the initiative to proactively manage the responsibilities and tasks the position brings.
Essential responsibilities and duties include:
- Complete operational rotation working in the field to learn the services Triumvirate Environmental provides
- Assist senior management with high-visibility projects
- Project manage various business-related projects pertaining to many facets (Operations, Sales, Mergers and Acquisitions, etc.) of the organization
- Assist in the documentation of internal processes and policies
- Create, implement, and analyze reports that are linked to Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Interface and build positive relationships with other functional and technical groups within the organization
- Recent Bachelor's degree with a strong interest in business
- Demonstrated leadership skills and a high level of Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- Ability to interface and communicate effectively with all levels of management within and outside the company
- Proven history of thriving in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills
- Valid Driver's License
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Triumvirate Environmental is one of the largest environmental services firms in North America. Triumvirate provides leading institutions in the higher education, life sciences, healthcare, and industrial sectors with diverse services and advice to assist them with compliance management. At Triumvirate, we strive to WOW both our employees and our customers. Our unique culture fosters growth, development, education, and creativity.
Triumvirate offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
- Health, dental, and vision care insurance.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Pet assistance program.
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements.
- Discounted movie tickets.
- And more!
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug-free workplace.
Safety is a priority here at Triumvirate Environmental. To learn more about emergency response preparedness, click here to read our blog!
Follow us on Instagram! @triumviratecareers