COVID Testing Site Observer
Are you ready to work with a team dedicated to safety and employee growth? Triumvirate Environmental not only promises growth opportunities, we create them through employee training and mentoring. Join a team as dedicated to your career as you are.
Essential responsibilities and duties include:
- Provide instruction to employees who are self-administering the COVID PCR test
- Ensure testing area is clean and safe
- Refer employees with concerns to the Site Manager
- Box biohazard waste at end of day
- Ensure safety of employee performing the observed self-administered test
- Enforce social distancing of staff and employees
- Serve as back-up Check-In staff person as required
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Degree.
- Obtain and maintain CDL B with Hazmat endorsement (optional)
- Basic knowledge of or desire to learn hazardous waste field through.
- Successful completion of OSHA/DOT physical examination.
- Become fit tested for a respirator and be comfortable wearing respirator for multiple hours a week.
- Valid driver\u2019s license.
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Triumvirate Environmental is one of the largest environmental services firms in North America. Triumvirate provides leading institutions in the higher education, life sciences, healthcare, and industrial sectors with diverse services and advice to assist them with compliance management. At Triumvirate, we strive to WOW both our employees and our customers. Our unique culture fosters growth, development, education, and creativity.
Triumvirate offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
- Health, dental, and vision care insurance.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Pet assistance program.
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements.
- Discounted movie tickets.
- And more!
For further information on Triumvirate, our corporate culture, and our benefits package, please check us out and apply at www.triumvirate.com
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug-free workplace.
Safety is a priority here at Triumvirate Environmental. To learn more about emergency response preparedness, click here to read our blog!
Follow us on Instagram! @triumviratecareers