GVI, Inc., a subsidiary of Three Saints Bay, LLC and a Federal Government Contractor industry leader, is seeking an CSR / Junior Logistics Specialist to provide support in Indian Head, MD.
This position entails data entry, data management, user administration, training, and Help Desk support in a web-based database for supply chain and maintenance management of military equipment with analysis, reporting, Item Unique Identification (IUID) management and IUID Registry interface.
This position requires interaction with military and Government customers, field service representatives, manufacturers, engineers, and warehousemen.
Qualified candidates will be expected to:
- Perform database entries/imports in COLTS for operations, supply chain, and maintenance actions to include: receipt and configuration of new equipment, requisition processing, shipping, and receiving, failure reports, return material authorization (RMA) requests, calibration, and engineering changes.
- Perform daily monitoring and data integrity validations of Department of Defense equipment life cycle information in the COLTS database to ensure accuracy and compliance with procedural guidelines.
- As a COLTS administrator, create, review, and validate inventory and maintenance management processes for tracking current and historical data.
- Create and maintain product baseline catalog structures and the master parts list from OEM, supplier, and program office source data.
- Produce and develop data, run queries and create reports responding to customers with analysis and troubleshooting ideas for solutions in collaborated team effort.
- Generate and manage unique item identifiers within COLTS and maintain life cycle accuracy in the WAWF e-Business Suite IUID Registry.
- Attend meetings, draft minutes and track action items.
- US Citizen.
- Ability to acquire and maintain a Secret Clearance, Active Secret Clearance preferred.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of three (3) years database data management and analysis experience.
- Experience using COLTS, supply chain operations, maintenance tracking, financial transaction tracking, or similar software systems.
- Understanding of logistical concepts, processes and operational needs including: equipment configuration, supply chain, and maintenance management.
- Detail oriented, organized and ability to work under time constraints is required.
- Experience with MS Office/Access.
- IUID experience is a plus.
Position is located in Indian Head, MD with initial training in Bowie, MD.
or send resumes to: Employment@ThreeSaintsBay.com
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.