A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We're a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Custodian at our Ridgefield, WA plant.
This position is available on our 1st shift which works Monday through Wednesday and every other Thursday from 5:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
The base hourly pay rate is $15.00.
The successful candidate will perform custodial duties inside and outside of a manufacturing facility.
- Follows standard operating procedures, company policies, safety policies and practices, quality standards and good manufacturing practices (GMP).
- Maintains facilities in a clean and orderly condition.
- Works in clean room, warehouse, and production environments.
- Uses a variety of cleaning utensils and equipment such as floor scrubbers.
- Operates scissor lifts and forklifts when needed.
- Performs routine cleaning tasks such as wipe down furniture, scrub toilets, washes windows, clean and mop floors. Wipe down walls & doors. Empty out trash cans, etc.
- Performs high cleaning in a scissor lift.
- Replenishes kitchen and bathroom supplies.
- Reports supply needs to supervisor.
- Elevates needs and issues to supervisor.
- Completes cleaning work orders in a timely manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will possess a high school diploma or GED plus 1 year experience, and/or equivalent combination of experience and education that could likely provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities needed to perform the job. The candidate's experience should include the following areas:
- Ability to assist in keeping buildings and grounds clean and orderly.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards.
- Ability to detect problems and report information to appropriate personnel.
- Ability to follow written and/or oral instructions.
- Ability to maintain punctuality and predictable attendance.
- Must be able to stand/walk up to 12 hours per day, lift and carry items weighing 50 pounds, and be comfortable in a light industrial environment including some exposure to non-toxic dust.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/