Responsible for the day-to-day direction and coordination of activities of staff required to provide service, support and repair of company products to customers. May coordinate staff involved in a combination of activities such as order processing, consumer relations, sales support, reviewing warranty claims and problems, processing customer returns and exchanges and expediting service and repairs.
- Responds to customer inquiries regarding status of orders, service and repairs; investigates and resolves critical production, shipping and scheduling problems; provides special pricing for non-standard items; and interfaces with key customers to resolve problems and discrepancies.
- Provides liaison with key customers.
- Coordinates information with staff such as changes in product availability, delivery schedules and the like
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field or equivalent number of years' experience in a customer service, sales or marketing role within the printing industry.
- 3 - 5 years demonstrated leadership experience required. Prior supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment a plus.
- Requires flexible, proactive, self-starter with proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
- Demonstrated effective communication, coaching and interpersonal skills required. This includes the ability to influence across many levels of the organization & successfully lead others through change.
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with customers (effective communication and partnership to resolve issues and ensure satisfaction), crews (build effective working relationships to lead, engage and hold accountable), and other departments (working across boundaries with a holistic approach).
- Demonstrated willingness to hold self and others accountable for individual and team business results and behaviors. This includes ensuring an inclusive work environment.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.