A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We're a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
The CSP CHANNEL Manager represents the Field Sales team in to the Internal Church & Dwight Functions through their CSP SBU Team.
CSP CHANNEL is accountable to the Field Sales team to drive an SBU Category's strategies through to the retailer. The CSP CHANNEL Manager primary responsibility is to work directly with field sales for an end-to-end plan to manage net sales, trade spending and profitability across assigned classes of trade within the strategic business unit portfolio of products. The CSP CHANNEL Manager is also responsible for then representing that end-to-end plan with the internal CSP SBU Team.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the coordination and execution of customer businesses plans that meet brand strategies and deliver corporate growth, trade spend and profit objectives
- Identify and communicate class of trade specific sales opportunities and potential risks, developing execution plans with field sales to close business gaps on sales and/or profit
- Provide the detailed analysis required to make recommendations on allocations of Incremental funds to be spent against key corporate initiatives
- Manage the annual bottom up planning process including active support and analysis for key strategic customers as well as providing ongoing feedback and presentation of customer plans and corporate risks and opportunities to headquarter functions.
- Develops deployment materials for the Sales Playbook (DSMPs)
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 1-6 years' experience with emphasis on Trade Marketing, Field Sales and Sales Operations within a CPG Headquarters environment.
- In depth knowledge of retailer go to market strategies and class of trade /channel dynamics
- Demonstrated strong analytical, financial management, business acumen and problem solving skills
- Strong understanding of syndicated data systems and reporting methodologies
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of TPM/TPO systems
- Experience with analysis of retail promotion effectiveness and efficiency
Skills and Competencies
- Organizational Influence
- Strategic Agility
- Technical skills and aptitude
- Action Oriented/Priority Setting/Drive for Results
- Decision Quality
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision and direction; ability to work both independently and as a critical member of multiple teams
- Sales and marketing insights - ability to deeply understand brand positioning and category dynamics to provide clear & concise direction to field sales in retail implementation of brand strategies
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/