The Customer Support Liaison II serves as an intermediary between clients, management, and staff. You will be responsible for communicating information to ensure inquiries are addressed appropriately; troubleshooting and offering assistance to customers in navigating data systems.
Named as one of the 50 best nonprofits to work for by the Non-Profit Times, our employees enjoy rewarding careers in a fast-paced, results-driven environment. We offer a competitive compensation package, including a starting wage rate of $32.31 - $34.21 per hour and a 7.5% incentive opportunity. Our employees also participate in a comprehensive benefits program that includes medical, dental, orthodontia, and vision coverage, a student loan repayment program, a 403(b) retirement plan with substantial company match, discounted pet insurance, and generous paid-time-off benefits.
COVID -19 INFORMATION: As a condition of employment, the AAA currently requires employees to either be fully vaccinated or provide proof weekly of a negative COVID-19 test. Additionally, a New York City Commissioner of Health and Mental Hygiene Order stipulates that workers in New York City must show proof of vaccination. Employees may request an accommodation for medical or religious reasons.
- Communicates AAA policies and procedures effectively to parties; maintains confidentiality in handling customer information; consults with immediate supervisor for guidance to ensure quality and consistency standards.
- Offers guidance and procedural support to clients and colleagues under NY State Insurance programs; forms strong, lasting relationships; ensures trust and respect through outreach and sourcing feedback.
- Ensures confidentiality of case information and case records; adheres to the AAA's information security and data privacy policies, procedures, and practices.
- Hosts onsite visits for parties to offer high level support on processes, procedures and other related matters.
- Communicates customer feedback to supervisor regularly; makes proposals and recommendations to advance client and internal relations, such as scoping administrative processes and procedures, and conciliating issues that may arise between clients & AAA. Administers and sources referrals received from management and internal parties.
- Responds to client inquiries in a timely manner and provides appropriate information; anticipates, troubleshoots and resolves problems efficiently, utilizing available information and system data; ensures that unresolved/complex issues are escalated appropriately to supervisor.
- Performs No Fault data system testing for new deployments, records results and provides feedback to the Supervisor.
- Maintains a daily log of inquiries and referrals with detailed information; records case survey report; provides a weekly metrics report to the Supervisor regarding pressing matters, proposals, and requests from parties.
- Establishes and maintains a professional, neutral rapport with the user community, stakeholders, and internal associates; responds to inquiries in a timely manner; anticipates, troubleshoots and resolves problems by weighing the importance of facts and issues in a manner that fosters resolution and efficient management of cases; ensures that unresolved and complex issue