Seakeeper, the global leader in marine stabilization, is committed to revolutionizing the boating world. Our patented technology completely eliminates boat roll, improving the experience of everyone on board—from the seasoned captain to their grandchildren, the toughest sport-fishermen to the first-timer. If you thrive on the challenge of pushing yourself to do and be better every day, you'll fit right in with our rapidly growing team.
Role and Responsibilities:
The Dealer Sales Representative – Northeast will report to the Regional Sales Manager – NEMAGL and will be responsible for creating Seakeeper refit sales growth. The Sales Representative will be based in the North East region and be responsible for developing and managing current and undeveloped Dealer accounts in that region.
The Dealer Sales Representative responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage existing relationships with target Dealers within the assigned region
- Develop new Dealer accounts in targeted territory
- Create co-op marketing plans with Dealers to further promote the Seakeeper brand
- Attend Dealer events to promote the Seakeeper brand
- Promote Seakeeper by promoting demo days, shows, and events
- Meeting quarterly and yearly growth targets
- Knowledgeable of CRM system
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- 2-5 years related sales experience in the marine industry.
- Valid passport and be available for both domestic and international travel.
- Must be self-motivated, organized and have superior customer service skills.
- Superior time management skills, multitasking skills, closing skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision are essential.
- Qualified applicant must be professional, responsive, resourceful, flexible, well organized, and maintain a positive work attitude.
- Applicants must be a cultural fit and be aligned with the values of the company which include being result-oriented, collaborative, diverse, inclusive, trustworthy, and of unquestionable integrity.