Epstein is an established and well-respected 97 year old Architecture, Engineering and Construction firm. The firm is headquartered in Chicago, with an office in New York, and international locations in Poland and Romania. Our beautiful corporate office is located in Chicago’s West Loop, convenient to transportation. We offer all employees a competitive wage and benefits package. Epstein is proud to be 100% employee owned. Epstein focuses on our community through our emphasis on community service, green initiatives and sustainable design delivering “best in class” creative project solutions.
Epstein is currently looking for an architectural Design Professional to join our Chicago office team. The ideal candidate will have 1-5 years of experience. Experience with multi-disciplined teams on commercial and industrial projects is a plus. Revit proficiency is essential.
1. Prepares architectural plans, renderings, three-dimensional models, and construction documents.
2. Prepares reports and assists in writing architectural specifications.
3. Develop architectural solutions to problems.
4. Assists in design presentations and business development efforts.
- Masters Degree in Architecture or 5 Year BA in Architecture Degree
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office programs
- General understanding of architectural and engineering systems, products, building materials, and specifications
- Solid knowledge of architectural design development, construction documents, codes, standards, and other disciplines.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who wants to join a strong, successful and highly respected team. The candidate must have a strong work ethic, a relentless drive to fulfill commitments, tremendous enthusiasm and a sincere commitment to client satisfaction.
Epstein is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, marital status, genetics, gender identity, transgender status, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors. Epstein hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of a person’s qualifications. Epstein is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
For more information on our company, please visit us on the internet at www.epsteinglobal.com, and send your resume to: https://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm04/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=EPSTEIN&cws=1&rid=516.