Govexec is seeking a driven, entrepreneurial, and creative Digital Marketing Associate to join our growing team. In this role, you will own the project management and execution of email campaigns and editorial marketing programs across GovExec brands. This position will report directly to the Digital Marketing Manager.
- Develop marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness and reach editorial audience goals.
- Collaborate with the Editorial and Design teams to produce, publish, and promote ebooks and special reports for each brand.
- Liaise closely with sponsors for editorial products and email campaigns.
- Track email marketing campaigns and report statistics & trends.
- Employ email best practices for send times, subject lines, list segmentation, format and deliverability. Analyze open rates and click-through rates to shape email distribution strategy.
- Assist with copywriting and editing for emails and editorial products as needed.
- Bachelor's degree and 0-2 years related experience
- Strong project management, organizational, and time management skills
- Background in editing and copywriting
- Familiarity with email platforms or HTML is a plus
- Curiosity to learn new skills & technology
- Outstanding attention to detail and communication skills
GovExec’s data and insights set the standard for depth, accuracy, and impact for government leaders and contractors. As the market-leading information and intent-based marketing platform, for over fifty years GovExec has empowered the government ecosystem to engage and support government leaders as they work to achieve their missions across federal, defense, and state and local agencies. Our strategic sales enablement and intent-based marketing solutions accelerate revenue growth to fuel market success. The platform is powered by the largest and most sophisticated database in the public sector, GovExec’s platform reaches 3.3 million government influencers each month and provides its marketing clients with a significant competitive advantage in driving higher conversion and growth.
Working at GovExec
At GovExec, we believe that a new era of work -- particularly when, where, and how it gets done -- has arrived. We are building a hybrid workplace that allows for greater freedom and flexibility while also fostering a collaborative culture, no matter where you are working. GovExec offers permanent remote work in 20+ states across the US, as well as the option to work out of one of our offices based in Washington DC, New York or San Diego. GovExec also offers a range of great benefits including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Open time off policy
- Twelve weeks paid parental leave
- Supportive, collaborative teams
- Unique opportunity to help government officials from a private sector company
- Expansive learning and development opportunities
GovExec recruits talent for four salient attributes or qualities:
- Soul of Entrepreneurship
- Culture of Inclusion
- Force of Ideas
- Spirit of Generosity
Government Executive Media Group, Inc. and its affiliates ("GovExec") are Equal Opportunity Employers. We do not discriminate against our applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by applicable law.