ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Responsible for leading teams to outcomes which support the advancement of NM Strategic Plan. Formulate and implement policies and procedures to facilitate processes and clarify and correct procedural problems. Evaluate the feasibility, coordination and implementation of new or revised systems, processes and procedures, to ensure compliance with established standards. Coordinate and implement strategies that enhance the image of NM and the community. Collaborate with Medical Staff leadership and other departments as needed regarding practices and standard operating procedures. Responsible for meeting operational, financial and strategic goals for unit/area or program. Prepare and/or oversee the preparation of budgets. Perform financial analyses. Assist in the development of financial, production, compensation and operational targets and models. Collaborate in the development of business, strategic, and marketing plans. EOE Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Five or more years health care experience.
- Experience working within a clinical environment.
- Demonstrated organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Outpatient setting experience.