Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group offers access to the comprehensive care and award-winning tradition of the unified health system of Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital and Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital.
From advanced facilities and leading-edge technology to experienced specialists and convenient locations, Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group is committed to delivering high-quality care through state-of-the-art technology, unwavering patient focus and access to top-notch health care.
Northwestern Medicine Regional Medical Group stands for a thoughtful and measured approach to patient-focused care. You can expect a reliability and consistency in the care you receive from us. It is a sign of the teamwork and collaboration between our caregivers that result in a patient experience that stands among the best in the country.
We are currently seeking a strategic, proven leader for our Orthopaedics practice in the Western suburbs. This individual will oversee 8 locations that provide a variety of services, lead over 100 staff, and partner with more than 25 physicians. In addition, this individual will be responsible for:
- Leading teams to outcomes which support the advancement of Northwestern Medicine's Strategic Plan.
- Formulate and implement policies and procedures to facilitate processes and clarify and correct procedural problems.
- Evaluate the feasibility, coordination and implementation of new or revised systems, processes and procedures, to ensure compliance with established standards.
- Coordinate and implement strategies that enhance the image of NM and the community.
- Collaborate with Medical Staff leadership and other departments as needed regarding practices and standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for meeting operational, financial and strategic goals for unit/area or program.
- Prepare and/or oversee the preparation of budgets.
- Perform financial analyses.
- Assist in the development of financial, production, compensation and operational targets and models.
- Collaborate in the development of business, strategic, and marketing plans.
EOE Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans. VEVRAA Federal Contractor. #LI-VZ1
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Five (5) years health care experience
- Experience working within a clinical environment
- Demonstrated organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Master's degree in related field.
- Outpatient setting experience
- Previous experience as an operational director in a large Orthopedic physician practice