A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We're a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Position: eCommerce Associate Manager
Reports to: eCommerce, National Business Manager
The eCommerce Associate Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day presence of Church & Dwight's (CHD) brands in the Canadian eCommerce marketplace. You will coordinate and execute digital marketing and sales fundamentals, including the creation and monitoring of key metrics to produce relevant insights, reinforcing the actions to deliver CHD's Canadian eCommerce growth plan.
The ideal candidate is someone who excels in a digital marketing environment with multi-platform eCommerce experience, is a project management wizard, is curious with the ability to turn analysis into insights, and has a keen eye for detail with a high sense of urgency.
Role Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Manage the stewardship of CHD's brands within all participating eCommerce platforms and priority e-tailers, with special focus on Amazon.ca
- Create, manage and optimize CHD's master product catalogue, including execution of new product listings, content and pricing across all marketplaces & e-tailers
- Coordinate and execute enhanced content, digital marketing, ratings & reviews, and promotional opportunities, including search, display advertising, e-tailer programs, Vine, integrated sales & marketing promotional calendar, etc
- Ensure up-to-date integration of eCommerce and e-tailer initiatives in coordinated trade calendar
- Monitor and resolves day-to-day product, pricing and account issues to ensure consistent availability and optimization of product assortment
- Work with Supply Chain & Fulfilment to resolve system errors to ensure complete and on-time order fulfillment, chargeback minimization, and operations metrics compliance
- Support the Sr. Digital Marketing Manager as needed to deliver digital & eCommerce growth plans across C&D's brand portfolio
- Support the eCommerce National Business Manager on retail program execution and analysis
- Key role in the analysis, reporting, and optimization on all Digital Marketing and Sales key performance metrics using a variety of data sources:
- Deliver data-driven insights and action plans to optimize content health, search rank, consumer journey, share of shelf, advertising (including search, display, video, web, social and email) and promotional activities to drive eCommerce sales growth
- Conduct analysis of competitive listings, promotional offers, trade programs (VPCs, lightning deals), bulk buys, unauthorized 3P sellers, pricing and inventory to ensure we win the Buy Box
- Create, integrate and communicate a suite of reports/dashboards to key stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Evaluate ongoing marketing & merchandising investment mix to optimize ROI.
- Work with 3rd party tools as required to deliver best-in-class analytics and insights
Qualifications & Skills:
- Must have 2-4 years of experience working with Amazon.ca; including Amazon Vendor Central, Amazon Retail Analytics, Amazon Advertising / Marketing Services
- Walmart Retail Link experience a plus
- Digital Marketing: Experience working with a major web analytics and reporting tool, content marketing, search, ratings & reviews, and other digital marketing
- Demonstrates understanding of sales/trade fundamentals: including assortment, pricing & promotions
- Insights & analytics driven: Understands and applies Customer, Consumer and Industry insights using Amazon Vendor Central ARA/Brand Analytics & ABVP, Nielsen and other research/ 3rd party data sources
- Strong digital project management with proven track record to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Showcases true entrepreneurial spirit and resourceful self-starter with proven ability to thrive in ambiguous environments
- Collaborative and can-do positive attitude, working closely cross-functional teams including Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain, US, vendors and agencies
- Relentless attention to detail and accuracy in analysis and reporting
- Advanced knowledge/ proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook is required
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/