Electrical Controls Technician- Sign On Bonus!
Essential responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to:
- Adhere to all Triumvirate safety policies and have a working knowledge of NFPA 70E Arc Flash regulations and all related OSHA standards
- Install machine controls on automated equipment to include PLC programming, electrical panel wiring, field wiring, pneumatic plumbing, troubleshooting and machine integration
- Use knowledge of electronic theory and electronic test equipment to troubleshoot and repair industrial electrical and process control systems
- Perform system checkout and assist in automation system startups with contractors
- Analyze controller logic and programming to aid in troubleshooting
- Build and wire panels from scratch reading electrical schematics
- Fabricate control enclosures for thermal management devices (i.e. Fans, Air Conditioners, Heat Exchangers, etc.)
- Field wiring to either the panel I/O or field mount I/O devices
- Mounting electrical control components to machines and fabricating mounting brackets as required
- Fabricate, assemble, and mount NEMA type cable trough to cleanly wire machines\\
- Understand schematic symbols in either JIC or ISO types (AutoCad Electrical)
- Work with IT and contractors on implementing iHistorian data tracking on all equipment
- Perform risk mitigation (i.e. anticipate problems before they occur)
- Ensure that all equipment is in proper working condition after troubleshooting
- Perform preventative maintenance and diagnostics on automation systems
- Determine preventive actions to improve reliability of manufacturing equipment
- Utilize diagnostic equipment and processes to aid in troubleshooting
- Analyze downtime data and present continuous improvement solutions
- Build positive relationships coworkers and peers
- Mentor and train maintenance technicians on electrical theory and troubleshooting
- Correspond frequently with maintenance technicians to ensure procedures are followed
- Provide status updates to management on assigned projects
- Work weekends, off hours and holidays as needed
- High school diploma
- Valid driver\u2019s license
- Minimum 5 years industrial manufacturing electrical controls experience
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong statistical/mathematical aptitude
- Project management
- Performs role with minimal supervision
- Cognitive reasoning
- Working knowledge of Allen Bradley and Siemens PLC
- Working knowledge of 3-phase and servo motors, sensors, proximity switches, relays, pneumatic valves and HMI\u2019s
- Previous plastics and/or extrusion experience
- Associates degree in automation or a related technical field from an accredited institution
- Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma tools
Triumvirate Environmental is one of the largest environmental services firms in North America. Triumvirate provides leading institutions in the higher education, life sciences, healthcare, and industrial sectors with diverse services and advice to assist them with compliance management. At Triumvirate, we strive to WOW both our employees and our customers. Our unique culture fosters growth, development, education, and creativity.
For further information on Triumvirate, our corporate culture, and our benefits package, please check us out and apply at www.triumvirate.com
Triumvirate offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
- Health, dental, and vision care insurance.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Pet assistance program.
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements.
- Discounted movie tickets.
- And more!
For further information on our company, our corporate culture, or our benefits package, check us out at www.triumvirate.com
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug-free workplace.
Triumvirate is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Triumvirate Environmental is a drug free workplace.
Follow us on Instagram! @triumviratecareers