Demonstrates Values, Patient Satisfaction and Service Excellence:
- Presents a friendly, approachable, professional demeanor and appearance.
- P rovides accurate information and timely updates to patients and customers.
- Addresses questions and concerns promptly, or identifies appropriate person and resources to do so.
- Provides directions or help to patients and customers with finding their way.
- Uses effective service recovery skills to solve problems or service breakdowns when they occur.
- Demonstrates teamwork by helping co-workers within and across departments.
- Communicates effectively with others, respects diverse opinions and styles, acknowledges the assistance and contributions of others.
- Serves as a role model and coach to others; builds partnerships and teams.
- Works with NM Analytics department to develop and distribute automated patient satisfaction reporting and dashboards through the EDW.
- Creates, distributes, and analyzes monthly patient satisfaction reports utilizing NM and vendor reporting tools (Press Ganey Online, EDW, etc.).
- Creates and completes ad-hoc patient satisfaction reports and presentations as requested by internal customers and departments.
- Pro-actively monitors patient satisfaction survey data and comments to identify trends, changes, and areas of opportunity.
- Defines and executes innovative analytic approaches to strategic questions, to provide executive-level recommendations and reports based on effective analysis and research.
- Draws upon healthcare knowledge, trends, and experiences to inform analysis and to highlight relevant implications for the organization.
- Designs and packages Board and executive-level presentations and written communications with minimal oversight.
- Applies project management methodologies, such as developing project charters and monitoring/measurement systems, to implement strategic initiatives.
- Provide data collection and analysis, develop strategic plans, and implement project plans.
- Consistently demonstrates a professional, self-directed approach to department responsibilities.
- Consistently demonstrates flexibility and organization while maintaining high levels of performance under stressful situations.
- Meets with assigned departments, leadership teams, or other internal stakeholders to review performance and create and manage improvement plans.
- Provides training on data sources, tools, and planning methodologies to team members when needed.
- Encourages and facilitates continuous learning and development, for self and others.
- Attends staff or leadership meetings when applicable, rounds regularly on patients and staff.
- Works with NM system functions to implement programs and initiatives that support improving the patient experience (NM Academy, HR, Process Improvement, Analytics, etc.).
- Provides leadership on other departmental projects as assigned. EOE
Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
- 5-7 years of patient experience or customer service coaching and/or program management.
- Experience in strong customer service environment with demonstrated commitment to improving the patient experience.
- Bachelors Degree in relevant field.
- Facilitation / Project Management of change initiatives across various levels of an organization.
- Solid presentation skills with a high level of energy and enthusiasm.
- Proven software competencies (Excel, Power Point, Access); highly skilled in Excel.
- Flexible/adaptable: ability to work with diverse group of healthcare professionals in a matrix environment.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Masters Degree in relevant field. Licensed Registered Nurse.
- Direct patient care experience in some capacity (nurse, social work, lab/procedural, technician, etc.).
- Previous experience with patient satisfaction vendors, Press Ganey and / or other.
- Knowledge of patient loyalty as a strategic growth initiative.