Gale Associates, Inc., a well-respected national engineering/planning firm celebrating over 55 years in business and rated one of Zweig White’s “Best Firms to Work For” for the past 7 consecutive years, seeks a Registered Engineer or Architect to manage our Stafford, VA office.
- The selected candidate would provide and manage building enclosure evaluations, forensic investigations, designs, construction administration, enclosure peer reviews, commissioning services for projects in the Virginia area.
- Minimum BS degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or Architecture, 10 + years’ proven professional experience in building enclosure design and consulting, and a track record of sound project/client management.
- P. E. or AIA Registration is required.
- Microsoft Office expertise and the ability to communicate well, both verbally and in writing, are critical to this position.
- Knowledge of Deltek Vision is desirable.
Gale offers an excellent salary and full array of first-day coverage benefits including:
- BCBS health Insurance
- Delta Dental insurance
- Fully-paid Life/Disability insurance
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan and Trust
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- 3 weeks’ vacation accrual upon hire
- Sick time
- 11 annual paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- College loan-repayment
- Dependent care assistance and allowance
Gale is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity