Gateway Ventures Inc., a Federal Government Contractor industry leader, is seeking a Engineering Technician II to provide support for the Department of the Navy’s Sonar / Towed Array program in New London, CT.
Qualified candidates will be expected to:
Review technical documentation, identify discrepancies, and submit TMDERS (Technical Manuals Deficiency/Evaluation Report) corrections.
Other responsibilities include:
- shipping/receiving/warehousing duties,
- government property administration duties, and
- asset tracking duties.
- U.S. Citizenship.
- Active Secret Clearance.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum one (1) year work related experience in electrical/electronic systems.
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License.
- Ability to frequently lift 40 lbs.
- Able to perform light mechanical maintenance actions and operate a forklift as part of assigned duties.
- Experienced in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (2007/2010).
- Experience with general electronics test equipment.
- Candidates with prior US military service
- Towed array sonar systems (submarine or surface ship),
- Candidates with experience utilizing any of the following equipment: AN/BQQ-5, AN/BQQ-6, AN/BSY-1, AN/BSY-2, SQQ-89, OK-276, OA-9070/9070A, OK-410 or OK-542/542A.
Position is located in New London, CT.
Applicants may apply at: https://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=GATEWAYVENT&cws=42&rid=1382
or send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.